Thursday, August 03, 2006

Maria came from Nashville with a suitcase in her hand...

Counting Crows "Round Here"
If you can't tell I've been watching the World Series of Pop Culture on VH1. And getting my ass kicked by the folks on TV. These are categories I SHOULD know the answers to, but I don't. I guess I should be watching more TV and movies. I thought I did, but apparently not enough. I should know these! I'm getting maybe 40% of these questions, whereas I need at least 51%, kinda like quorum. TV, movie, music trivia is my speciality. If I could've majored in it in college I would have. Argh! What is wrong with me?
I'll admit that in my old age I am paying less attention to the details in the show unless they are brought up on imdb.com, but still this is not an excuse. I should know better! I will train, focus on the goal, and watch lots of TV. I know it sounds hard but I'm determined. I will be the next Rocky of pop culture.
Nah, sounds too hard.

No comments: