Thursday, November 16, 2006

where are you captain planet?

Damn global warming. It's even affecting the bears (not the NFL team, but it would explain alot) in Siberia and probably around the world. This news story was off of Reuters Life! (I like the exclamation point after life). And just to say it, I wish I could go to sleep in October/November for six months or so. Well, I think I could but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have a job to return to when I woke up. One of the lines that jumped out at me was: "Hunters, out in the woods stalking birds and hares now that the hunting season is open, need protection from restless bears the most." Now correct me if I'm wrong, but hunters usually have some sort of weapon to hunt with right? Well, why does a guy with a gun need protection? I mean unless the hunter is planning on killing those birds with sarcasm, he doesn't really need protection now does he?

Next up... Scientology.

No comments: