Friday, December 08, 2006

barracuda

It's called greasing the squeaky wheel. The guy got caught, but he was teaching a valuable lesson. Like an extra credit assignment, this guy gave his students a way to raise their grades. Fine, so technically what he did was "illegal" but that's a life lesson. What shocks me is the fact that none of the students were brought up on charges. Why not? Sure what they did was not illegal but it was immoral and that's just as bad in my book. They didn't have to pay the guy to fix their grades. It's not like he gave everyone D's or F's, and then told them for $200 he'd raise it to a C and for $1000 he'd give them an A. Right? That'd be way wrong. So like buying drugs from a drug dealer, those students had a choice. They should get punished alongside of the instructor.

I think I've stumbled across the foundation. Hunger. Free food baby! Give'em to the kids, I'm all about that. In the article they refer to 'an anti-hunger group' which I think is one of the weirdest things to be anti about. I'm guessing they're anti-poverty hunger right? Not hungry for a better job, sports title or between breakfast and lunch hunger right? It's like being anti-staples, it needs to be specific. I'm anti-hunger too, which could explain my weight problem... At my job, searching the web, I came across this site with a health calculator.

OK, well I have to finish up my work from this week. Then I'm off to play soldier for the weekend. Yay!

1 comment:

damned_cat said...

i'm gonna comment on this once i really read the article