Thursday, January 25, 2007

surfin' usa

More moronic fun. Like my microwave totally burned my sponge! Hmm, let's think about it for a second. It uses microwaves to heat water in an object to heat it up. No water means what? No heat? No, it just means it heats up other things. *gasp* OK, a read the original article about this experiment. It said that they soaked the sponge and scrubbers in raw wastewater. Uh, soak, does that mean it's wet? Well I know when I wash dishes sometimes that sponge doesn't get wet. So people, to kill bacteria in your sponge YOU MUST HAVE A SPONGE WITH BACTERIA.

Here's a great story. The 8 million dollar car. It's a Maybach. The funny part of the story is that reporter that did the story was allowed to drive the car. Cool right? It's a chick. I'd be a nervous wreck if a chick was driving.

And the perfect followup to the 101 Dumbest Moments in Business is this segment of Where are they now?

No comments: