Friday, February 16, 2007

don't know why

That's it? A two-year sentence? So I could lock up 11 kids and force them to sleep in boxes, and all I'd get is two years? Maybe it's two years in a box? No bathroom? That'd be cool with me. Otherwise that's not cool.

See? Cigarettes can kill people in other methods than second-hand smoke. Although I'd like to explore the fact that these are country bumpkins that killed themselves. Maybe if they'd been less retarded they wouldn't have died. It's good to have a fire escape plan. Isn't that what we learned in elementary school? Stay low, get out, go to a neighbor's house and call the fire department.

Really? Revenge? She's a 49yo homeless woman. I'm sure God smitted her enough that lighting her on fire was just cruel.

Wow. Had be done this is the good ol' US of A, he'd just be another billionaire driving around. Not that I'm condoning what he did, but maybe we should follow China's example. I think that'd certainly curb big business.

This is a real news story. Granted it makes me sad because it reminds me of a Grey's Anatomy episode. Cristina's case was a young boy that was in for his 3rd heart transplant. The mom was overly excited, praising God and what not. The kid on the other hand was sad and depressed; rightly so because he knew that for him to get a heart that meant that another kid his age had to die. So really the mom was hoping that someone else's kid died, which just isn't cool.

Dodos live in Kansas. Ah, Kansas. OK, I get the "Intelligent Design" thing. That's cool. I don't agree with it, but that's for another time. What I don't get is this paragraph:
John Calvert, a retired attorney who helped found the group, accused the board of promoting atheism. And Greg Lassey, a retired Wichita-area biology teacher, said the new standards undermine families by "discrediting parents who reject materialism and the ethics and morals it fosters."

How does evolution relate to materialism? Or the ethics and morals it fosters? Wait, wait, wait. Are you saying that the theory of evolution is the root of all of our problems in society??? Uh-oh. There's going to be a huge crime wave in Kansas now that they're teaching it in schools! Watch out!

1 comment:

damned_cat said...

why those weirdos had 11 kids is what i want to know. know when to say when.