Tuesday, March 13, 2007

release me

I like the title: Murder They Blogged. I dunno, I'm worried about the future if teenagers don't have enough sense to not post these things to MySpace. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. I don't know what exactly the circumstances were, all I know is that they're stupid criminals.

More crap on the stupidty front. Not that I agree with the ACLU or the school district but both sides are just acting stupid. On the one hand, the ACLU has a point, but on the other, the school is just being retarded. Yeah, I think it's moronic that the ACLU has to sue a school district to get them to stop holding graduation in a church. Still, it's just a building. Not like every person has to splash some holy water on them, and the audience has the kneel and make the sign of the cross before sitting down at the pew. Conversely, the school could be less retarded by not showing favoritism by giving students 2 extra tickets for those that attend the Mass. And the excuse that there's no secular spaces available to handle the school's roughly 250 seniors and guests is a crock of shit. Umm, it's lame but how about the SCHOOL? Oh wait, he said secular. Nevermind.

See? Another reason to count my lucky stars that I live in America. Oh well, I guess people take stuff like that for granted.

Oh boo hoo! Cry me a river! Look, they just need to learn how to deal with it. Simple as that. Integrate it into their life and carry on. "Boo hoo, a mortar landed near me, I have PTSD." Look, I don't use it as an excuse. Neither should anyone else, not for anything. It's not like being mentally retarded, I don't think anyone's just woken up one morning and decided not to be retarded. Yeah, the retard can overcoming some of the obstacles but he'll always be limited by it. You, with PTSD, get over it, it doesn't limit you. Just remember, there's people that's gone through more and don't have PTSD, what's your excuse?

No comments: