Wednesday, May 16, 2007

back to school

Drive fast, swerve often. Or don't, save some gas and put that coin in your pocket. Huh, all those things are "fake" I guess. I dunno though, I like to think they work for me and my Stacy.

Got bored last night, made me an M&M. Literally.

Ah, the NowWhat.com is really State Farm Insurance. Those commercials had really been bothering me.

A drop box? Really? That works? Those Japanese I guess... At least people are admitting they can't be parents.

There's no standards left. I should get a license though.

Not to put down our school system but how exactly did the whales outsmart marine biologists and law enforcement? They're freaking whales! How do you miss that???

That's so gay. My question is, what exactly are Mormon stereotypes? Umm... I can't think of any. Help me out here people.

Sex sells. "Carmel" sounds like a well-educated young lady. Hmm... well, lots of people have weird names so it could be her real name.

No comments: