Wednesday, May 02, 2007

blitzkrieg bop

Are you smarter than a 5th grader? Well, I dunno. I took the test, passed it with 9. Although I don't think that it's an accurate test for fitness to serve as a citizen it was informative. And to that guy, who serves as a citizen? Him? I don't think so. Me, yeah, but him not so much.

Huh. This is one-sided says the media? *gasp* Like the pot calling the kettle black. Of course it's one-sided, how else would it be? US military rushing to the site of a roadside bomb. Uh, guess what, that's what happens. Iraqis working alongside US troops? Yeah, that happens. The WHOLE country isn't against us as the media might portray. Neither side is completely right, but they're not wrong either.

Quick question. Why was she involved?

And I'm guessing that this guy couldn't hold down a steady job because of his narcolepsy and has to resort to theft.

The most impressive thing was the old guy was last seen running the hall. Sir, I applaud you.

You know you're a redneck when you take your date to the prom on a tractor.

And in all fairness, he warned her, and the important thing is the follow through. You can't say something and then not do it. If you say you're going to crash your car in the house, well you better damn well crash your car into the house. I bet next time he asks for a cigarette he's going to get one.

Huh. Guess who doesn't feel so bad about thinking about going back to college at 27.

Lemme get this straight, the guy bought (legally) an AK-47 but resorts to robbery? I mean $75 and two cartons of cigarettes. My mom used to tell me if I was going to steal, then steal big. Meaning if I used an AK-47 to rob you, I'm walking away with more than $75 and two cartons of cigarettes. Maybe $90 and three cartons of cigarettes.

How far would a woman go for sex? I suppose they appreciate it more in prison.

Damnit!! Why can't something like this happen to me? Oh yeah, you bet I would've spent it. I wonder if he had to give the stuff back. I guess I'm not morally right huh? Or maybe I'm just poor enough not to care that much.

*sniff* That's a good news story.

2 comments:

damned_cat said...

how on earth that woman could pass for 11 is beyond me.

Dan said...

*shrug* maybe she's just a really good actress.