Thursday, May 24, 2007

lord have mercy!

So last month I was just sitting around (big surprise!) listening to my iPod when that Mr. Mister song "Kyrie" came on. Since I heard it as a kid I've always wondered what the hell the lyrics were in the chorus. Waiting almost twenty years I finally looked them up. Kyrie Eleison...? Who's she? "Kyrie eleison down the road I must travel" I don't understand it. So the next step was to use Google to find out what it meant. I needed the straight dope and Cecil delivered.





Not that killing your family for inheritance money isn't a brilliant idea but I'm not here to beat up on the guy. He did the laziest thing to get money, I hope it works out for him. The guy is facing mandatory life sentences for each slained... possibly at the same time! How would it work if he didn't? After he dies his lifeless body would serve his other sentences? Grr!

Wait, let me get this straight, people are complaining because it's too big? Oh, and a 100 people complained so let's bow down to those guys and not everyone else. I'm glad minority rules. Ugh, sometimes I want someone to get Iraq War flashbacks and start detonating IEDs here in the US. Now that I've said it, someone's going to do it and the FBI is going to arrest me in connection with the IEDs. That's just great, just what I need to top off my week!



Have a safe weekend all! Drive fast, swerve often.

No comments: