Thursday, May 03, 2007

over you

Yesh. Honestly though, I think I saw this episode of Grey's Anatomy.

It's immodest. Really? A billboard featuring Bob and Tom, probably the two biggest boobs in syndicated radio. I think it teaches kids umm, what's the word, homonym?

BYOTP. You really think that's the source to your graffitti and vandalism problem? TP?

Like a superhero jumping from rooftop to rooftop, eluding the police. Got to love it.

It's so good to be in the colonies isn't it? I remember when I was younger and I met with this guy from England. Of course we exchanged pleasantries and when I told him I was from the US, he replied "Oh, you're from the colonies?" To which I replied, "Sprecken zee Deutch?" And I got "Huh? No." Last words, "That's right! And do you know why? The US."

You've got to admire the authoriative power of the campus cops. Trying to "shoo" them out of the pond? Whew, I think someone's civil liberties were trampled upon by that.

1 comment:

damned_cat said...

Didja see the Grey's with the train wreck, and the not-couple stapled together by a pole, and Sandra Oh trying to find the right leg for the whole episode? Eeee.