Thursday, July 12, 2007

don't call it a comeback

One, tubby tubby. Two, tubby tubby. Aw, the fat kid gets teased? Boo hoo! You're comparing obesity to cancer? Really? Is that fair to cancer patients? I don't think cancer patients have A CHOICE! And yes, the fat kid does have a choice, he/she just doesn't know it. Chewing doesn't burn as many calories as you think. Here's a hint, if day after day you take in 6000 calories but only burn 2000 calories do you know what you get? A fat kid. Put down the fork and pick up a ball. I don't compare myself to a cancer patient, I'm fat because I eat a lot of food and don't exercise as much. It's *gasp* my choice!

Just keeping things anonymous. I'd like to find that in my toilet...

Blaming a bird. That's just low! Nah, I wish we could blame avians for more things. It'd give me more to rant about.

Lucky? I don't know, that's just eerie and a lot to live up to.

1 comment:

damned_cat said...

um, searching for a motive for generosity? sad.

pay it forward.