Tuesday, September 25, 2007

city

This sounds bad. Can't sterilize humans... Germs get all bad-ass in space, what the hell is going to happen to the space program?

Aw, that's so sweet. And complex. I was discussing my track record with crosswords and I probably wouldn't have gotten the message. That's cool though. Unique is a better word. Not to say that my Heinz proposal isn't a good idea. Here's the video.

So people are against it? Ugh. I understand that there can be some apprehension to the law because it takes away from the identity of your place. All of sudden you live at a different address? Not a huge deal. Call the newspaper and magazines you've got subscriptions to and change it. Of course I think the state should help out with the potential costs of this change but other than that why be mad? And somehow we've got a higher than average score.

Weird. This news story takes place in London, but the information wasn't given on the metric system.

Dink? What? I've never heard of it as a derogatory slur. I've got to use it. Huh, #6. So I want to try to get a license plate that says "Charlie" since it too can be a derogatory term for someone of Vietnamese decent. I mean "Charlie" seems like a worse word than dink. And for crying outloud! It's the guy's name! It's not like he changed his name to that, like if I were to change my last name to "gaybasher" for example. That'd be bad. That'd be really bad.

Huh. Nobody wants desert? I can't imagine why. I mean, it's only $14,500 for it. And what's the reviews on it? I mean I've had some good desert in my time and I've shelled out maybe $10, so it's not that much of a stretch for my budget.

3 comments:

damned_cat said...

those poor mice!!

Dan said...

that's what you care about? mice? i'm worried about space exploration and the future of humanity and you're worried about the mice? ah, well, i guess someone has to. damn peta.

damned_cat said...

i hate peta. lunatics. but i really like mice.