Wednesday, October 10, 2007

big girls

My question is, where was the husband during all of this? Oh, he wasn't there. I'm sorry, but hugging is his job, not the police. And the police didn't haul her off to a holding cell until she pissed them off. Still, I've got to applaud the thoroughness of the medical examiner. It's like something off a TV show.

Well that just makes it OK. I mean, come on! Shoes!

Hmm, sounds vaguely familiar. OK, not the knocking out power but the fortitude of this kid. I mean, hungry, drive self to Applebee's. A sound plan in theory, a little less so in application. And you don't need the accelerator for reverse there geniuses. I'm assuming that this car was an automatic. If it wasn't I'd say that this kid was a bad-ass for trying to drive a manual. I just want to know if he got some food. And some advice for the little man, order take-out.

What? I'm assuming that Lisa Montgomery is one fat bitch if her husband couldn't tell she was pregnant. And I'm assuming that Kevin Montgomery is a moron for thinking that "nothing was strange" about his wife calling saying she had given birth. Yup, that shit just happens especially at a Long John Silver's. Don't even know you're pregnant because you can't get pregnant and pop goes the weasel. Ugh. Kevin needs to be sterilized.

Interesting. I've put some theories together on an alcoholic IV. I mean I'm lazy, why raise a glass to my mouth every few minutes when I could just change a bag once every few hours? Plus it doesn't breakdown in the stomach and is instead absorbed directly into the bloodstream therefore increasing the drunkedness. Some of the problems I've run into his adjusting the ratio, it has to be precise and caliberated for each person. Then you have to be able to cut yourself off because it will f*** you up if you don't. Plus it's not very mobile, you have to remain still which isn't a problem once you've succumb to alcohol poisoning, but after that it's a quick jog to the pearly gates. Yeah, maybe I've put too much thought into it.

Hahaha. A criminal field day. You just have to get 100 miles away and you're safe! How far out is the call? Yeah, sorry we've already driven 80 miles today and that call will take me pass my limit.

The prosecutor must be running for office or something soon. It's not about the donut but the assault? Did he run around the counter and shove the guy or was the baker blocking the door? Over a donut? C'mon!

1 comment:

damned_cat said...

the outcome would have been the same whether mom was shopping for shoes or paying her mortgage online. one paints her as more responsible than the other, but the fact remains that it is not responsible (at all) to leave so young a child kid unattended in a bathtub. the shoe bit is irrelevant and should have been left out.