Thursday, November 15, 2007

ho ho ho

Huh. I didn't realize that they recruited this early for Christmas. Well, I guess not since Wal-Mart started playing Christmas music right after Halloween. What the hell happened to Thanksgiving? Besides the fact that it now only serves as a marker for the shoppingest day in the US.
Oh, I'm supposed to be ranting about ho's right? So women "might" find it offensive? Really? OK, first, I'm pretty sure damn near everyone that has been influenced by Christianity knows Santa's catch phrases. Second, the people that would "take offense" probably don't have that high of self-esteem anyway so who cares? Third, the only way I see this going badly is that if three chicks are walking by a Santa when he says "Ho, ho, ho."

Well, I suppose that it is more practical for them to learn than say, reading, writing, and arithmetic. Yes, taught to the tune of the hickory stick.

So it's a violation of department policy to be a moron. Interesting. On the bright side, I bet everyone is going to check to make sure there's no air cartridges in their tasers for the next few months (up to a year) because of this officer.

Door takes man's life. And of course what's any rural news report without a white guy and no shirt? I really don't know if it's any better than man killed by alligator.

What a moron.

No comments: