Wednesday, January 16, 2008

you know

I think in the last few days I've spent more time with my dad than I had in a really long time. Once I thought I knew him, because I can see where I get some of my mannerisms, attitudes, and other personality quirks. Yet, I can say I don't know this guy. I mean, he watches REALITY TV! And not just since he's been bedstricken but he knew the score/plots from before. Ugh, I thought he was better than that, but apparently not. I need something else to focus on.

So, what's the problem with the uniform? Is it because it is orange? I understand the purpose behind the rule, and I also understand the religious purpose behind the unitard. For me they don't conflict. And for the coach that's bitching about the fact that it was worn last year. Well, that's fine. I'm sure the officials are Man (homosapiens) and Man is fallible. They probably didn't know the regulations all that well in this special case. To the official with the genius idea of wearing a plain white t-shirt over her unitard and under her school's uniform. I said that Man was fallible, not stupid. He's a uni-tard.

Not to say that this information isn't important, but c'mon give us some real information. Oh, he's clean cut, probably married... blah blah blah. That's taken straight out of the psychology textbook. Probably a white male between the ages of 18-45, employed, family man, goes to church, blah blah blah. Yup, that narrows the field down. And this is helpful, "In fact, Chitwood asked women involved with someone with qualities likened to the serial killer to contact the police immediately. He said they may be in danger themselves." Yup, it shouldn't be too hard to point someone out with the qualities mentioned in the article.

No comments: