Thursday, July 24, 2008

when it goes

YES! Finally. Some good news. I say we take this one step forward and rename the parents with kids named "Number 16 Bus Shelter" and such. OK, I thought I heard some weird names but "Fish and Chips?" I don't know why that name got blocked and others didn't, but I guess it just depends on who you get at the office.

Huh? Marriage is racist? Oh, boo-hoo. Using racism as an excuse as to why you're not married is just lame. It is statistics, look at your dating history. What is the most predominant feature in all of those relationships? YOU! There you go, that's probably the problem. You know what? That was mean, I apologize.

One day, I'll make it. Although I should point out that for as much of a geek I am, I've never been to any type of convention. Seriously, I don't think I'd be able to handle that many geeks and nerds all located in one building. Still, I'd like to go someday.

I don't know why it's funny. Maybe because it is so honest. If nothing good is said about this guy, I'll say this: he's a responsible driver by limiting his use of the cell phone while driving.

This dumb bitch, with her dumbass daughter. It's a wonder that Caylee survived 2 years of life. Decomposition. a) The detective didn't say it smelled like human decomposition. b) They didn't find 19-day old pizza in the trunk. c) What the f**k are you doing driving around with pizza in your trunk when you're kid is missing?

Ah! Cell phone usage linked to brain tumors? I'd like to see those numbers, because I wish some users would get brain cancer. I love these statistics because you can skew them to say anything you want. Think about it, darn near everyone you know has a cell phone so it's safe to say that most of the people used in this study has a cell phone. But you know what else? Most of those people have two arms, so I'm issuing a warning that people with two arms are more likely to get brain cancer and the safest method to deal with this problem is to cut off an arm.
And comparing cell phone usage to Russian roulette is a bit extreme. That means there's a 1-in-6 chance of getting brain cancer with each usage. Here's a hint about Russian roulette, death always wins in the end.

1 comment:

damned_cat said...

And I'll say it again: I just love that I can get all my news in one sitting by reading your blog.

P.S. Caylee's grandma is going to wish she'd disinfected her trunk a little better. What people are thinking when the do and say the retarded things they do is so far beyond my scope of understanding.