Sunday, August 17, 2008

exploding steak

Again, I'd like for there to be a stupidity law; a law against stupid people. I'm not saying that they're guilty of child abuse or it's an intentional act of malice, but there's a kid in the backseat. You'd think that'd be enough to remember there's a kid in the backseat. You don't need to put your lunch back there, or a briefcase. There's a damn kid, that's enough. If that isn't bad enough don't forget the poochie. Yeah, and this isn't the way to transport babies either.

Not to say it isn't true, but that's the weirdest excuse. I need one to save my family too... uh yeah.

You think? Hmm, let's do the math. Alcohol + Speed + Texting. Yup. It all adds up to death. You know, I don't feel bad when this stuff happens. I think it sucks that emergency services have to go out there and scrap up the mess when there could be other things they could be doing like say polishing chrome. No, I'm not going to say that the family should pay the city for crap like this, but maybe they should be sterilized so they can't have more children. I do wonder what the text message was, you know, what was important enough to die over. I hope it wasn't anything like this because I don't even know if it's worth $250.

My political addition. Ah, the great democracy engine at work. Is it really a democracy when only one person votes? I dunno. I guess, because at least everyone has the option to vote but choose not to do so.

2 comments:

damned_cat said...

I guess that goes to show that your one lousy vote does count. Oh, and it also goes to show that no one in the whole town gives a damn. Way to communicate with the husband, by the way!

Dan said...

hey, it's his right to vote and maybe he figured that no one was good enough for that job and not voted.