Thursday, August 07, 2008

it don't GITMO better than this

That seems to an overreaction to me. I mean, yeah sure she probably shouldn't have been sticking her nose in other people's business but they were breaking the law. OK, it was a bit extreme, at least no one lost their head.

I can't imagine anything more un-special. Kissing Scarlett Johansson? Kissing Penelope Cruz? Whew. That's a good day.

To be more exact, it will not only melt the shoes off your feet, but your feet off your legs as well. That's hot.

Oh the other hand, this would make me crap myself. While this is not unexpected.

To all you human rights activists, laugh at this. It can't be a "torture" technique now can it? I mean, you wouldn't call a ride on the ferris wheel a torture right? Well, depends on who you go with I guess. Thanks Spongebob for the title.

No comments: