Thursday, August 14, 2008

pro cow

That can't be a good sign can it? I mean the property value can only go up right? Besides, she wouldn't lose that much. If she loses 50% she'd be selling at 50 cents. Not including that damn property tax. Tax on that place must suck, 3900%? Whew.

Really? That's too short? I guess that's what the world is coming to. It's not like she was 300lbs in that dress. I bet that would turn heads too. She looks good, there's a crime for looking good? Huh.

THAT IS AWESOME! I wish I had that idea. I think that's totally awesome. I'm going to do that, but I'll purchase my own gnome.

Hmm. Here's another case for Ockam's Razor. Is it possible that a suspect stuffed a bag of cocaine in a police cruiser or perhaps a police officer did it. Usually suspects are handcuffed in police cars, and most of them are cuffed behind their backs. It would be difficult but not impossible for them to pry open a section, stuff a bag of cocaine, and re-conceal it. Or, a dirty cop kept his stash of coke in that section and forgot to take it out when the car was rotated out of the fleet. Hmm. Which seems more likely?

I thought it was one of those things where you leave your drink on top of your car because you were trying to find your keys. I don't think it would have been acceptable if it was but at least it wasn't intentional. This was intentional, and holding the kid by the leg? Is that the same concept as holding the mattress to the roof?

It's the punchline to a joke.

I just wish there was a law against stupid people, not hot people.

3 comments:

damned_cat said...

she's hot but stupid. in this "day and age" no one has the right to wear whatever they want if it's completely tasteless and/or obscene. freedom of expression only covers so much of one's ass.

that being said, i don't think that particular dress was that bad. would they have kicked her out for shorts of that length? doubt it.

damned_cat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
damned_cat said...

it's not discrimination, by the way, unless someone else with the exact same proportions walked by wearing the exact same dress and did not get stopped or asked to leave.