Wednesday, August 20, 2008

you know

You know what would attract more viewers? Naked table tennis. Yup, that'd get the fans in the stands. I don't know why they'd have sexier table tennis uniforms. Maybe they need a Janet Jackson/Super Bowl moment.

Speaking bringing sexy back, what's up with the Amish population doubling? Well, the only way I see it is that the Amish chicks are putting out like nobody's business. OK, maybe they're using modern medicine to extend their healthy lives, but I'm hoping for the former. Maybe if they win their "protest" to not have hazard lights on their buggies will thin out the population. It's always a good time when an Amish buggy takes on a train.

You know, I almost agree. For me, she could be naked 18-28. That's a decade of her, maybe that's enough but maybe not.

BabyTV? Channels geared to the under 3 years old? That's a narrow demographic and I had to see the commercials but hey, you gotta hook them young I guess. How do they know what 3yr olds want to watch? Which shows are doing well, maybe rotate their time slots, or add cast members to their favorite shows.

I can believe that it's butter. Hehe. I like that last line. I wish I had something classy like that to say.

No comments: