Saturday, January 24, 2009

as if the world wasn't bad enough

What the hell? I mean, what the hell? Asians and Virginia Tech is just not a good combination. First they go on shooting rampages and the next guy thinks, "how am I going to top that?" Well, just cut someone's head off. That's different. I don't know if it tops a rampage, but it definitely memorable.

I thought kids were stupid about what goes on in the Internet, but this does the cake. Well, obviously he wasn't going to be the jealous type. Him being 41 and she was 26. Sadly, I think it would funny if she accidentally switched her online status.

Bahahahahaha. Haha. Ha. Ha. It's still funny. WTF is "learning differences?" Short attention spans? OK, well basically they beat a bunch of retards. Great. I wonder why they have a basketball team. 20 students? That's not a good thing. Yeah, play on the playground or in gym class, but to go up against other schools? That's just demoralizing.

No comments: