Wednesday, March 11, 2009

common? sense

Crap. Here's the plot of the next National Treasure movie. Not that I'm opposed to them, just Nicolas Cage's receding hairline.

Not funny, but at least they didn't break the first rule of fight club. OK, it is kinda funny. But I'm thinking of tard strength, which is like the Hulk in most instances. You don't want to get into a fight with one, they have the strength of 10 men!

Another Nationwide commercial?

I'm just a student of criminal justice, but I'd have to say that he's most likely very connected to this case. At a minimum, he helped dispose of the body. Best case scenario, he killed her and then disposed of the body, went off his rocker and killed himself. Yay!

That's absurd. Don't these senators and representatives go to strip clubs themselves? If they don't, what's wrong with enjoying the show without a state imposed cover charge? Up next, the cover charge of fast food restaurants and a little extra to use the drive-thru. Bad government, don't impose taxes on patrons of private companies.

What I want to know about this "God spot" is if I surgically remove it from a believer would they instantly become a nonbeliever? Honestly, I'm just surprised they used the terms believer and nonbeliever in their article. I mean, what defines belief in God? Churchgoers don't necessarily believe in God, at the same time there are people that could be categorized as nonbelievers that do believe in God. As if believing in science precludes the notion of God. Blah, I'd talk for days about this subject.

Of course. Who wouldn't?

No comments: