Monday, May 25, 2009

memorial day

So let's see what's been going on the Social Darwinism front.

What a failure. OK, so he planned to kill four students plus himself. Here's what end up happening, he shot at a teacher and missed. Then he shot himself and it took him a week to die from the self-inflicted wound. Miserable on every level. He was barely able to kill himself.

More proof that we're headed for doom. I really don't see how this could possibly be a good thing. I don't even understand how this could even be a show. No bad. Bad TV execs.

Umm. There are no words to describe this. It says "Police did not know if she had an attorney." What it should say is "Police did not know if she had a brain." 

Oh, if only there were more people like Lai willing to push these f**kers off bridges. I'm not too sure I'd do anything different if I were in that situation.

Wow. I'm barely on Twitter. What the hell? I feel old. I wonder if our parents got a breakdown list like this about the old-school pager codes. FMLTWIA????

No comments: