Tuesday, May 12, 2009

scheduled outage

I've been watching The Guild. OK, I've already watched Seasons 1 & 2. It's great, I love Felicia Day. Maybe it's the gaming, violin, singing, or general nerdy-ness. Heck, it could be the Sears Blue Appliance Crew commercial. I don't know. Of course like any good obsession, I spent several hours watching The Guild instead of writing a paper for class. Well, I guess it wouldn't be a good obsession if it didn't interfere with normal life. I needed something to interrupt my 10 season + 2 movies, Stargate SG-1 marathon. Yup, I need to get a job.

There's just something not right with all of this. I can't put my finger on it. Hmm. I can believe suicide. I can believe digging a ditch. I can believe covering the hole with brush. What's got me is why a suicide would dig a grave and then shoot yourself. Cuz this explanation seems far from the norm. He dug a ditch, put himself in it, covered it up, and then shot himself? That's the only way it could've gone according to the article. Usually you shoot first, dig the ditch, and then cover it up. Now if it's premeditated you dig the ditch first, shoot someone, toss them in and cover it up. It's just that covering up the grave is to conceal its location. Dead people don't care where they're located (or at least they don't complain about it that much). Well, I'll never know the mind of a suicidal person, especially when they blow their brains out.

Well, it was just a matter of time. I blame the superhero movies, people taking the law into their own hands. It's the lawmakers that make crappy laws, law enforcement that can't do their job, the lack of funds for law enforcement. Nope, I blame the superhero movies.

Why I don't accept gifts from neighbors.

No comments: