Friday, July 21, 2006

Einstein

We all know about Einstein, the whole E = mc2 thing. What is less known is that his Theory of Relativity and Special Theory of Relativity opened the doorway to quantum physics, and what is even less known is Einstein hated the idea of quantum physics. His famous quote "God does not throw dice" is great.
Personnally, I think that quantum physics is too unformed to be considered a science. It's based on the principle of the unknown and "you can't know." That sounds like laziness to me, or if you just answered, "It's magic!" Which is not really magic, but optical illusions and mind distraction.
For me, unlocking the secrets of quantum physics would be like unlocking the secrets of alchemy back in the day. Of course I am having to brush up on my higher math skills I never had, which is slowing down the process.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I almost passed Math 100