Saturday, July 22, 2006

Ted.

My life is so disappointing, I'm disappointed that I know this fact too, but it gives me hope. Hope that I can change it, but I won't. I won't change it that is, I sort of like it the way it is.

I always thought that my life would be a sitcom, strange situations and jokes. Sadly, my life has not been like the life I see on TV. I will grant that it is probably because I spend so much time in front of brain-rotting device, but that's no excuse.

One of my favorite TV shows is "How I Met Your Mother." And not just because its Bob Saget doing the narration, but its the life of 5 20-something friends dealing with love and life. Going through things that I go through. Me, I'm Ted. A hopeless romantic in the dog-eat-dog world of dating. Of course there's no Robin in my life right now, but a minor detail.

Just call me Ted.

No comments: