Sunday, July 23, 2006

Road rage.

One of the things I hate is bad driving. For example, if you are driving along in the far left lane you see a sign that says, "Left Lane Ends. Merge Right" you keep going forward. Then you see everyone ahead of you merge right, you keep going forward. Then there is a big lighted arrow sign pointing to the right, you keep going forward. It's not until you get to the orange cones and the lane gets kind of narrow that you slow down and try to merge right. That is bad driving. I know that you took and past a test, but you know that doesn't mean much to me. Retards take a test too that proves that they are retarded. It's not rocket science, but driving does require a basic understanding of the road and a little attention.
Me, though, I like to live dangerously. For example, I will be in the lane to the right of that person and force that person to come to a dead stop or to accelerate faster than me. It's fun, try it some time, and when they look over, just smile back at them. That'll piss them off.

I rage on the road. And I like it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At the very least it should make them think twice about driving stupidly, but alas, the key word there is 'should.'

Dan said...

Yes. 'Should' is the operative word in that statement. I just the look on their faces when they realize that they're wrong. It's classic!