Sunday, July 30, 2006

if one more person

If one more person in my family asks when I'm getting married I swear I'm going to explode or something similar. Yes, I realize that technically I'm supposed to be next but my financial situation prevents me from doing so, plus I need to date someone first. I guess the better excuse would be the latter. On the bright side, more little ones are on the way. One due in September, the other in January. There are already two little ones occupying most of our attention.
Sorry, this was all brought on by the fact that I went to my friends' wedding Saturday and then my cousin's engagement party today. Ugh, I hate this kind of stuff. Why do I torture myself by going to things like this? And the sad thing is, I'll keep doing it to myself for a long, long time. Ah, crap.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, when ya getting married?

(I can ask without you exploding, because I am not a family member.)

Ah, you know I'm feeling your pain. My family skips the marriage question and asks when they're getting grandkids.

"After I can con someone into marrying me, I guess. Sheesh."

Dan said...

So you found the loophole.
Well, I haven't finished the higher mathematics yet, but early estimates place this cosmetic event somewhere near the time the sun goes supernova.
And I was going to put another comment down but I'll save it (concerning family skipping the marriage question).