Saturday, July 29, 2006

The truth about superheroes.

I think this is true of every childhood comic book fan. For me, when I read comics I really believed that I could be a superhero. Kinda like mutant powers, I thought if I just waited that my super powers would kick in and I could join the ranks of the superheroes. I still think it's possible, like if my place got hit by some radiation I could get my powers. Or maybe some nuclear waste? I hear that's good for super powers, or leukemia I can't remember which one.
Still, super powers would be good. I think the world could use a superhero. I guess it's not me though.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey!! maybe it's ME!!!

Dan said...

You?
Well, you are mild-mannered. Or referred to those in the industry as Clark Kent Syndrome.

Anonymous said...

then i've fooled you as well. the plot thickens.

Dan said...

unlike lois and the rest of Metropolis, you can't fool me with just a pair of glasses. i'm onto you.