Tuesday, August 01, 2006

funnies



You all know my humor is on the eccentric-side of normal, I don't make excuses and in fact, if you talk with my dad or knew my mom then you'd understand how I have the sense of humor I have today. Usually, a kid is blend of the parents but in my case, if you added up my parents' humors you'd get me. This is true in most of the qualities I possess.
I don't have anything against the mentally handicapped, it's not their fault they're retarded but that's not going to keep me from laughing. Now I won't just see a retard and laugh at him in the middle of the street, but if he/she were to do something stupid, I'd laugh at them. In fact, I'd laugh at anyone that did something stupid (which didn't affect me). If something's funny I'll laugh or smile.
The first sign is obviously just a mix, granted the top sign always gets a smile out of me "Slow Children Playing" but the addition of "Hunting With Shotgun Only" actually made me laugh. I guess it's only fair to hunt 'tards with only a shotgun.
The second picture makes me wonder if somewhere in the town's law books there's a law against being retarded. What actually prompted the purchase of this sign? Usually laws are made out of necessity, so I wonder if there was a rampant problem with 'tards in the borough. Or maybe 'tards get violent in the borough and The Man had to put them down. I don't know, but Retards Prohibited says it all.
Some day, I'm going to order one of these signs for my place. I just have to learn what borough means.

No comments: