Monday, August 07, 2006

Oh Jesus!


He died for our sins, and now he's back with moveable arms! You'd think that this child-safe toy would be more popular but that's the capitalistic market for you.
I found this little bit of heaven in Yellowstone, Ohio. I wouldn't say that it's a hippie town, but it is very down to earth.
Why was I in Yellowstone? Well, I was visiting my family in nearby Springfield and in Yellowstone is a great little restaurant called "The Winds" (more proof of the down-to-earthiness) where my cousin Joey works as a chef. Yes, there is culinary skill in my family, two in fact. Anyway, there was a huge party for Joey and his now fiancee Hannah. It was a sort of house warming party. More mandatory fun time with the family. Plus, I really wanted to show off this picture of the Jesus Action Figure.

No comments: