Friday, September 22, 2006

i want my mtv

Week's recap. These are things that didn't quite make the blog because they were too insignificant to have their own entry.
Well, for the last couple of weeks my Blackberry has been on the fritz. I stopped getting email updates, couldn't access the internet, or Yahoo IM. Finally, I got some free time and called the PDA support line. The first thing the guy did was ask me what kind of Blackberry it is, to which I replied "I dunno, it's a 7130-something." He told me to look under the battery. Yup, 7130e. Place battery back. Next thing I know, I'm getting every single email I didn't get on my Blackberry for the last two weeks. I tell the guy thanks and hang up. Now I gotta sort through my emails, mostly deleting them because they're old and I've already done it on my other accounts. I'm stupid.
Shhh, don't tell my boss, but he hasn't given me a new project this week. I'm working, but it's just routine stuff and keeping our lists up-to-date which doesn't take me that long to do. Ha, so basically I'm just cruisin' through work this week.
This week has been season/series premiere week for TV. Yay for me, I love it. New episodes of favorite shows and just plain old new shows. Now I have something "more" to do at night than just sit in front of the TV and watch re-runs. I want new episodes! Not a step forward, but more of a side-step.
I've noticed that people just don't know how to turn when they drive. It's not necessary to come to a complete stop to make a 90 degree turn. When I'm in a left-turn lane, I pull right up to the line and force the people making a left turn from the right to make correct turns and not cut through. And they give me pissed off looks while I just smile at them.
Oh! I got a girl's number. Haven't called her yet. What? It's Army-related. Stop bothering me about it already.
Yeah, that's my week. My weekend doesn't look much better, I've got to clean up my mess from last week.

2 comments:

damned_cat said...

so you're using the phone number this weekend, right? full report on my desk by monday, please ...

Dan said...

it's army-related. so that's in columbus ohio, about a 3.4 hour drive from my place. ehhhh...