Monday, October 02, 2006

booyah!

Well, it's out. Last week Grey's Anatomy got a whooping 25.4 million viewers for their season premiere. Even though critics (and myself) were worried about the change to Thursday night, going up against CSI, last week proved the staying power of GA. Hopefully they'll be able to keep up the viewership but I'm not worried anymore.
OK, now everyone knows that I love TV. I watch the Super Bowl for the commercials, but I hate feminine hygiene commercials. I feel like an OB/GYN after them. Oh! This one has a super-absorbant layer with wings. Look, I don't know what the difference is, but apparently it's a huge deal! Now with a twisted braid? I don't care! This one gets rid of yeast infection in one day, versus the other leading brand that gets rid of it in three days. OK, that's too much information. I don't mind one or two commercials, but when you flood us with all those hygiene products.
Kill me now, please, if it will take all of those feminine hygiene products off the air.

No comments: