Saturday, September 30, 2006

be honest, you can't spell can you Scarlett?

Scarlett Johansson was voted sexiest woman alive by Esquire magazine. Good choice. Although she wants to be admired for her brains, gallbladder, and other internal organs too. I like her sass too, according to the article she once flashed a sign that said "the person taking this picture is harrassing me."
Harass is spelled with one 'r' not two. Nice try. Wanna be taken seriously as a brain? Learn to spell. Look, it's nothing to be ashamed of, if you've got it flaunt it. If you don't, then don't expect others to admire you for it. Like there's something wrong with being sexy. I really don't see that many Nobel Prize winners getting into exclusive clubs or restuarants because of their status. So big deal people buy movie tickets to see your rack. It's not like they're stuffing dollar bills in your g-string. If it bothers you that much, go to college, get a degree, or just accept who you are.
Like if a 400lbs woman worn a halter top with the glittered words "SEXY." NO! That's not sexy, that's not even close to it. Sorry, you don't got it so you shouldn't wearing those types of clothes. Boo hoo, you may be sexy on the inside but with all that fat it's hard to see it.
Me, I've got a shirt that says "I've got plenty of talent and vision. I just don't care!" I wear it proudly because that's me. It's a completely true statement. Well, actually, my wardrobe pretty much says "I don't care" without it being printed on my shirt so that really doesn't count.
It all comes back to honesty. Like tonight I had dinner with some friends at a Indian restaurant. Not to "woo woo" type, but the red dot type. And now I'm regretting getting the curry. Good going in, not so much so coming out.

No comments: