Friday, October 20, 2006

except

Life is good. At work I've got Dr. Pepper and Hot Pockets waiting for me in the fridge. I've also got my iPod hooked up to speakers with a remote, so I don't have to reach my lazy-ass arm all the way to iPod but instead the remote halfway to it. To top it all off, my favorite piece of office furniture... my chair. Anticipating long work days in which I sit for hours, I bought a nice comfy chair that makes most of the chairs in the office. The stand-out feature of this chair though, is that it is also a massage chair. It is rechargable that plugs into the wall at the end of the day, targets three zones upper back, lower back and thighs, with three intensity settings, and three modes.
The only thing I could ask for is better weekend plans. So far the only thing on the table is car maintenance and DVD organization. I haven't even started to organize my dvd collection, which I'm looking forward to sadly. The car maintenance is a must, since it is part of my livelihood. Stacy needs a new heater core, which doesn't cost alot but takes a lot of work to get into place. Still, overall, this has been a good week. Got lots of work done and ate some good food.

No comments: