Tuesday, December 12, 2006

headstrong

These last few weeks I've been waking up at 3am on the dot. This morning was particularly tough because I couldn't get back to sleep. I'd close my eyes and open them again and only a minute had passed. That shouldn't surprise me, but it felt like I fell asleep and that's what surprised me. I expect as much because it is December and all, been having trouble this time of year since 2003. Sparing the pictures and details, I didn't like December 2003 very much. It surfaces as insomnia and being my usual non-productive self have yet to convert all this extra time into something useful. I think if it happens again tonight I'll get some cleaning done. That always works to tire me out.
It's raining today. The Rain-Ex on my windows isn't working so well, I've neglected it for the last couple of weeks (it being freezing cold and all) and it showed this morning. Hopefully I'll have some time tomorrow to rectify that problem. Stacy is in desperate need of a good washing, although in small parts been cleaned.
Last night Bill and I wanted to go go-karting, but arrived at the place to find out that it was closed for a private party. So instead, we ended up having dinner with his girlfriend at Cheesecake Factory. *drool* It's not often that I meet my match, but the factory seems to have done just that. I barely walked out of there, I felt like the fat guy from Monty Python's "The Meaning of Life" and on the verge of exploding. And without sounding too feminine, I have to say this about the Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake. I'm pretty sure I'm diabetic now but it was worth it.

1 comment:

damned_cat said...

cheeeeeeeesecake fac.

how 'bout that 200-page menu.