Tuesday, December 12, 2006

the logical song

Finally, CNN is reporting on some news I like. First off, on the side there's the article about racism and how the fact that only one in eight Americans consider themselves racist. OK, I'll believe that statement, but I think that everyone is racist. To what extent and how much you're willing to admit to is another segment. Me, I'm the one in eight that considers themselves racist. Not to the extent of wearing a white sheet and burning crucifixes in yards but a racist nonetheless. If a car pulls up next to you bumping loud hip-hop music, I think black guy. When I look over *gasp* it is a black guy! The asian guy in the office, probably good at math. Huh, that's me. Yup. Good with electronics too, currently I have a camera charger disassembled on my desk, earlier I fixed a mouse and someone's laptop. Racism plays a huge factor in our lives whether we like to believe it or not.

On to lighter news. A kid protects his puppy by kicking a hawk away. It helps to have friends now doesn't it? That hawk will think twice when it attacks another puppy. Stupid puppy-killing hawk, I hope it's an endangered species.

Ah, the Christmas spirit. Can't get enough of it around this time of year. Especially with menu items such as reindeer hotdogs. "I'll take 9 please." I bet some kids are freaking out, wondering if some fat guy is biting into Rudolph or not.

She goes for the free food, not because she has a problem. So that's why she's been branded a wild girl and has notes written about her about her attitude on the sets of movies. OK. I believe it, just like racism doesn't exist.

Proof that sometimes, no matter how smart you think you are, Mother Nature still figures out a way to weed out the retards in the gene pool. Smaller experiences has taught me things that apply to the big things.

And me-OW.

On a good note, the second of two teens was convicted yesterday down in Texas. Here's an earlier article about the whole thing. It's hard to read because of an ad but it says that the Justice Department opened an investigation to see if the victim's civil rights were violated. Umm, let's see here, I know it's not written in the Constitution or anything but getting sodomized by a PVC pipe is pretty much a VIOLATION in any human standard. There's still humor in any story, especially when written by morons. "Officials say the attackers also used ethnic slurs." OH! Well that just makes it wrong, because the PVC, cigarette burns and bleach wasn't enough. Ethnic slurs just push this thing over the edge. It's a hate crime. Pfft, crimes like this is rooted in hate. You don't do those things to people you like.

1 comment:

damned_cat said...

who needs CNN when we've got dan.

no christmas hiatus in hawaii?