Thursday, December 21, 2006

i get weak

Some cheery news!

Not that bad parenting and other gloomy news is not on my mind, but there needs to be some good news stories like these.

From the depths of syndication and reruns, it's a Festivus pole! Seinfeld. Gotta love it! Read up on this! I never would've guessed that this is how holidays come about. Well, I guess it's the way it has to be.

It's another Safest City in the US, but there are several different categories at the bottom in which cities are dropped into, like the smartest and cheapest. I lived in one of the cheapest places, Killeen, Texas. Yup, the town adjacent to Ft. Hood, home of 13th COSCOM, 1st Calvary Division and the 4th Infantry Division.

Well, if anyone is a good judge of beauty then it's models. Or at least in my humble opinion. Here some models picked the hottest athletes. #20 in the female category. Michelle Wie. And I'm not going to ruin viewing pleasure by saying much more than that.

I just liked the first photo of this gallery, there were some interesting shots but this one lightened my mood.

The Catholic Church has entered the 21st century. Now you don't have to wait until you get to church on Sunday, you can simply download it to your iPod. Yes! Guilt on tap!

Religion and technology. If the article above didn't scare you, then maybe this will. In response, the Jews have launched their own game. I wonder if I can play them on my PS3?

The last thing I say today is about the 'last' book in the Harry Potter series. It has a name! Again, not spoiling it for others like I normally would.

No comments: