Tuesday, January 02, 2007

cry me a river

Oh no! You mean judges don't get paid the big bucks? It's a constitutional crisis! Huh. I didn't realize that $165,000 (yearly) was minimum wage. Frak. I'm only making like 1/4 of minimum wage then. I guess I romanticize what the judicary system was about... justice. So I was wrong and (then) Puff Daddy was right, it's all about the benjamins. In the last 6 years 38 judges have left the bench. I'm guessing for private sector jobs that offered more money right? Well good, I don't want judges that are swayed by money on the bench. They, at least, had the integrity to walk away. Well, if judges are getting paid crap, then so are cops, firefighters, oh heck all civil servants. Everyone from President to the government supply clerk should get paid 7-digit salaries, that'll solve the problem right?

And this is a must for travellers down under. Me, I prefer the universal method of TALKING LOUDER AND SLOWER!

While keeping in mind that I was just stunned about this football game, what drew me to the article was the girlfriend's name: Chrissy Popadics. Popadics? Really? A cheerleader with that name, must be hard to live up too.

Some might say that this was offered 26 (almost 27) years too late for me. OK, so just mainly me. It'd be nice to blame my retardedness on something else.

Kid found wandering I-465 in Superman t-shirt. Takes a whole new meaning to "go play in traffic" which is one of my favorite replies to a stupid comment.



"Can I ask you question?"

"What is it?"

"It's an interogative form of sentence used to test knowledge, but that's not important right now."

No comments: