Tuesday, March 06, 2007

beloved

Holy drinking waters Batman! It's holy drinking water. Now it's not just for blessing, it quenches thirst too. So, the next evolution of this business is what? Flavored holy water? Juniper Jesus? JP2 thirst busters?
OK, I'm not going to rip on Ann Coulter, she's cool. She's kinda hot. More brains than an average person. But what's this? She called John Edwards a faggot. OK. It's an opinion. Oh, she called a heterosexual male a faggot. Oops. Well, that's cool too. What confuses me is that during the whole Isaiah Washington/Grey's Anatomy nightmare, news outlets were saying that Washington was quoted as calling a colleague "the f-word" and not faggot. Was that only because he was actually referring to a faggot, while John Edwards isn't? Are we not censoring the word? Or just when it applies to faggots? I admit that "the f-word" is vague. When I think f-word, I'm thinking of the four-letter variety. Starts with an "f" and ends in "uck." If you haven't noticed, I'm taking the liberty of saying faggot as many times as possible.
I like that "Kentucky Fried Hillary" but she can't pull that off. Obama, on the other hand, can. So can I for that matter. I am a master of it. Down in Texas, I've got my drawl on. I still got a little of my pidgin left too. Better though is when I'm all down with the n-word talk. Droppin' letters off words like they was ho's in the club.
Here's another reason why I fear the dentist's office. It used to be the drill, the attempts to talk with my mouth open, and my self-consciousness about my breath. Now I got to worry about dying? Crap.
And now when I get into a helo I not only have to worry about small arms fire and RPGs, but moose as well? The news just keeps getting better and better doesn't it? What's next? The tooth fairy is imaginary?
OK, not to end on such a dark note, here's this. Scientists using an MRI can predict behavior. Not to rip on this discovery or the people that volunteered for the research, but the article says that adding and substracting is a high-level mental activity. Ha, I know a couple of people then that aren't capable of high-level mental ability. Yeah, I realize that it is a high-level mental activity but to actually see it printed is laughable. Question: "You have 2, how would you make it 4?" Answer: "Uh... add 2." See that hesitation? That's what I'm laughing at.

2 comments:

damned_cat said...

with or without her "faggot" commentary, ann coulter is a freak. can you be conservative and not be a freak? at least michelle malkin occasionally shows signs of humanity - like when people make fun of her kid and she goes all mama bear on them.

Dan said...

the same could be said about the leftists. i like both sides though. in the end i think that everyone wants to save the world but they want it done their way.