Wednesday, March 28, 2007

drop it like it's hot

Now this is what I call a good ol' fashion house of ill-repute. Nah, but it's a bit excessive. 80? Whew. What the hell was he doing with that many? Making his own clothes? Starting a clothing line? I dunno, but I'd probably call the cops when I saw the first one hit the streets.

OK, I'll credit the dealers with good marketing tactics. You know, the whole idea of sweetening the meth to appeal to a young crowd. I disagree with soliciting drugs to kids, but the marketing tactic is flawless. My other concern is I think the meth dealers are smoking too much of their own product. Look at your younger market. Do you really think they'll be able to afford your product? I don't know about you but "Dad, can you raise my allowance so I can buy some meth," really just roll off the tongue like you think it would. Sure there's stealing but I doubt they know the right people to fence items, even small ones. I guess they could always trade a stolen dvd player directly for some meth.

I think this takes the cake. See kids? Doing drugs makes you stupid. Beyond stupid. Or as I like to call it, a good mistake.

This really gets me on my soapbox. Seriously, because there's really no excuse for it. Killing newborn babies. There's programs in place (and there were back then) to handle unwanted babies, anonymously. I think they should get the death penalty. Instead they got a 6 year and 2 year sentences? Damnit, there's enough in the world going on to avoid crap like this.

No comments: