Monday, April 09, 2007

city

Disney puts the "fairy" in fairy tale wedding. Not that I care about that kind of thing, no really I don't. What gets me though is the final sentence in the article where the South Baptists boycotted Disney for eight-years on the grounds that it was violating "moral righteousness and traditional family values." OK, there's so many things wrong but I'm going to start with the obvious. Why did the SB's stop? They finally figure out that nobody cared enough to join them? Maybe I'm a pessimist but can righteousness really be moral? Sounds an awfully lot like Pride to me and isn't that the one of the seven deadly sins? If righteousness is moral, then how does one violate it? And finally traditional family values. What is that? And how does a company violate that too?

I tend to take things as a dare more often than I should and mostly when they're not actual dares. So in this one sentence I hope that this blog is blocked by Turkey. F**K YOU ATATURK. F**K YOU AND YOUR STUPID LAW THAT PROHIBITS YOUR OWN PEOPLE FROM INSULTING YOU. ARE YOU THAT F**KING INSECURE IN YOUR MANHOOD THAT YOU HAD TO MAKE IT A LAW? ATATURK, YOU F**KING LITTLE C**KSUCKING MOTHERF**KER, BIT*H A$$ WANNABE! Yeah I got a little bit of a filthy mouth.

So I have to wonder about Zoloft as a drug. It's an antidepressant right? So I'm perturbed why that an antidepressant makes people suicidal is a good thing to have around. Conversely, this should prove that Zoloft doesn't make people suicidal. Hmm, I dunno. A 12yo operates a pump-action shotgun and kills his grandparents, and then sets fire to the house. To me that sounds a bit excessive and maybe just a little too well thought out. I guess the jury agreed with me because he's safely behind jail.

The "victim" is stupid. A zero-tolerance policy is easier to enforce when there's written proof. I bet he even labeled it at the top didn't he? Good job there. Yeah so you got threatened to be beaten up. Obvious response would be to kill them. What the hell? Why all the extremist thoughts and actions? Eye for an eye? Nope, Eye for your whole family. Geez, that kid doesn't need anymore schooling. Honestly, there's nothing he can learn in 5th grade that he couldn't learn in a terrorist training camp.

You know, one of these days I'm going to do it. I'm going to travel at a leisure pace. I think it'd be nice. Like a nice slow boat ride to Spain? Hike across Europe? It'd be slow and calming.

4 comments:

damned_cat said...

i want a $45k disney wedding with mickey and minnie in attendance. no wonder i'm not married yet.

Dan said...

oh? so what's the exact reason? no one you want to marry wants to spend $45k on a disney wedding? or the guy you want to marry doesn't want a disney wedding?

damned_cat said...

no guy wants a disney wedding.

Dan said...

according to tv movies, weddings are more for the girls than the guys. guys just show up because there's an open bar.