Thursday, April 26, 2007

life's little mysteries

I support euthanasia. I really do. I think it's more selfless than selfish. And before you criticize, yes, I have it in my living. I'd rather be dead than completely paralyzed unable to do anything except take up space and drain resources. So when I read about Baby Emilio it really makes me wonder. OK, I've never had a kid but there are people in this world that I love very much. If they were suffering from something that there was no cure from, even if it meant that I'd be able to spend more time with them, I would pull the plug. It's not fair to them, I'm not that selfish.
So the mother is fighting to keep the baby on the ventilator allowing him to "die naturally, the way God intended." Well I have to ask, what's natural about a ventilator? If you ask me, God intended Emilio to die almost immediately after birth. No, just come out and say it, you want more time with him. There's no shame in it, you're a selfish, cold-hearted bitch but at least you're honest.

Hehe. Music teachers rock. See? Creativity, mixing in different subjects to enhance the learning project. Yeah, it does sound annoying, but it's cool. I might have learned from her. The only problem is that she'll spend a year out of the classroom to be a teacher advocate.

Yaks save lives. I'm surprised PETA didn't get all pissed off. Sorry, I watched South Park last night. The episode was Douchebag versus Turd Sandwich. Funny episode with the explanation of the "Vote or Die" slogan.

No comments: