Wednesday, May 23, 2007

fantastic voyage

Cruel and unusual? I think punishment needs to be cruel and unusual in order to deter people. Especially in these unusual circumstances. Heck, I think lethal injection is too easy going for them, I say light the f**ker on fire.

Sex workers? Strippers and the like huh? Cool. Strippers are people too. I like this kid's approach to her thesis.

Fired because of gossiping? Nah, how about not working? Yup, instead of 'gossiping' or as I call it wasting time, you should be working! *gasp* See? Legally you can call it whatever you like and get away with it.

More weird stuff.

WHAT? Damnit, I hate Ohio. What kind of stupid law is that? The f**king streets in Columbus are crap, crime is unusually high, and unemployment is running rampant. But f**k, passing this bill should take care of all of that. Good job Ohio, you're climbing up my list on stupid places. Indiana is way up there so you're safe.

No comments: