Sunday, May 13, 2007

for reals?

And they say that Muslims are the fanatics. Nah, I say anyone that uses religion as a blunt weapon, like this guy, is a fanatic. I guess I'm a fanatic too, because I believe in free will, that God wants us the way we are, regardless of what we do on Sundays and I'll beat the crap out of anyone that believes otherwise. I'm kidding. Sure, I may not agree with a lot of people on their views on religion, but guess what? That's their business. I'm not going to interfere with that, I'll make fun of it but I won't interfere. I won't go out there, knocking door to door in order to convert people. Is it really God's will to convert people to your religion in order to "save them" from whatever? I didn't realize He needed me to sit in a designated place to worship and/or donate 10% of my earnings to this place. I always thought He wanted us to be good people, me, I'm incurably stupid but I don't go to church, so does that mean I'm going to Hell? If so, I need to start sinning more. Might as well get a really good seat down there.
Here's how I figured that one out. Satan is running things down there right? So who's he going to hook up? The guy that took $10 from someone's wallet or say, Hitler? With all the crap Hitler did, I'm sure he's a really, really bad guy. But that means he's more in favor with Satan right? Well, hook a homeboy up!

Back to this crazy Luce. There's this whole Acquire the Fire thing, sounds like contracting the syph. Burning ring of fire... So I like this whole militant thing Luce's got going. Yup, BattleCry! Or building up his Army of Christians. Scary thought isn't it? All because he doesn't think the "regular" Christians are Christian enough. What the heck does that mean? I'm not Christian enough? Somehow he's determining what the standard is? Next up, the Pope isn't Catholic enough. Who gave this guy the power to pass judgement on others? If he was sooooooo Christian doesn't he know there's only One that can pass judgement on others? Or does Luce think he's some sort of special consultant for the guy?

And to Luce's own past, I think he did inhale. In fact, I think he drank the bong water.

3 comments:

damned_cat said...

why do they all hail from texas ...

damned_cat said...

on missions and evangelism, i'm really not sure what God wants, seriously. i'd like to think that sharing your faith is OK but interrupting someone's lunch at campus center is not. that challenging each others' beliefs is OK but jihad is not. that inviting someone to go to church or temple or whatever is OK but making them feel like less of a person for not wanting to go, is not. i think all religious teaching should be nonviolent, but does that mean i'm just a wimp in a bubble? i'd rather be me than ron luce, though, and not just because he looks like paul mccartney.

Dan said...

i'd rather you be you too. but their not all from texas. they're all from the bible belt. texas, oklahoma, kansas. places where there's nothing to do but go to church and get super religious.