Sunday, May 27, 2007

it's so tru

So, I like TV. I really like TV. I like DVDs too. You get movies and tv shows all in the comfort of your home. With DVDs you get to choose when and where you get to watch, you can pause it and go to the bathroom, make a call, or whatever you need. There are no commercials on DVD, that's a big advantage. Sure you can do that now with the digital cable but it's just not the same. So with all of the advantages of DVDs over TV, why would I voluntarily choose to sit through a show marathon on TV when I own it on DVD? Or why I'd watch a movie (that I own) on TV with all the commercials and censures. I don't know, I can't explain it. I hate commercials, so you'd think that a TV marathon would be the last thing on my mind, but it's what I choose.


Sit back and enjoy my decent into craziness. It should be a fun ride.

1 comment:

damned_cat said...

cable. mmm. envy.