Thursday, June 21, 2007

alrighty then

I've got to ask, is a cat worth a one-alarm fire code? People have really got to prioritize things. I hope that cat has a long a prosperous life, not like this turtle. Poor guy, didn't really stand a chance. The things we'll do for animals huh?

OK, I'm not ripping on the fact they tried to sell air, even if it was from the World Cup. Rather, I'm curious as to their previous endeavors. Selling real estate on the Moon? Hmm, it is an interesting future investment but is it practical? That's just like people buying up property on that little island that is forming off of the Big Island in Hawaii. Selling air? Egads!

Holy conservatism crap Batman! It's not unconstitutional, it's downright stupid. Although, Laurie Baker's theortical high-five scenario was quite entertaining. I don't know how she does her high-fives but rarely do feet fly up in the air and bonk others in the head. Handshakes too? Damn shortie, what you packing in that sack?

Those are some hot Hebrews. Damn! Why can't our Army be that sexy? We'd win more wars that way right? Probably not, but I'd re-enlist for some of that. Oh baby!

And here's the report of the AFI's Top 100 with the list on the side. Woo!

That is one dangerous park. 34 dead? More beaten? I'd hate to be a duck. Me thinks that in a few years there'll be a serial killer on the loose in that region. Good luck Scottsdale, I was thinking about moving there (at some point in my past) but I think I'll pass.

No comments: