Wednesday, June 20, 2007

i have confidence

Oops? Who else is going to get their identity stolen next? The Bradys? Noooo! There goes the Nick at Nite lineup!

Haha, the police will get right on it, just as soon as they finish their salad. Knife in the door? Probably because the only thing to steal was a salad.

I've got a question, what were they fighting about? Well, if he's got to guard wounded soldiers I'm sure glad he can at least shoot. Oh wait, no he can't. What good is he? And I can't get a job like that...

Yup, another Scientological moron. School shooting about psychotropic drug problem? Really? I'd think it'd be a parental/economical issue. Someday I'll explain. I guess I'm the misinformed one, right? Drugs are the root of all evil.

6/20/07 - the AFI came out with its Top 100 Movies of all time, with of course Citizen Kane retaining #1. Check out the other fun lists.

No comments: