Monday, June 18, 2007

counterpoint

I agree, but only on this condition; you've got be hot. The slang definition, sexy, you know? And it's got to be confirmed by outside sources.

One of the weirder court orders I've ever heard of. How do you enforce it? And I keep thinking if he's in jail and shares his reason for incarceration? "I'm in here cuz I have a girlfriend." Doh!

Hmm, no sooner than 2060? That's cool, I'll be 80. I can live with that. Time to start driving a SUV and toss trash out the window! Woo hoo! Screw future generations!

My kind of girl. What? Challenge authority, rise up against The Man. Yeah! Sorry, this is a bleed over from class tonight. Oddly, it was my Intro to Criminal Justice. Lots of class participation, but mostly from an uneducated girl that had a lot of opinions and not a lot of information. Ugh, stupid people. Don't get me wrong, it was entertaining but I'm not paying for entertainment. But back to Jessica, I agree with this outdated survey and think it's still true.

When I read this all I could think of was Carlos Mencia's answer to the problem. "MOOOOOOOVE!!!" Which I agree, God's trying to tell you something Cougar. Don't read too much into it, just do it.

More on the $54 million pair of pants. I still want to know how he arrived at $67 million as a fair amount. Pro Se? A man that represents himself has a fool for a client and an idiot for a lawyer. And others agree with me.

Does this conjure any dirty thoughts? Cuz I really think Jenna Jameson has that record beat.

No comments: