Tuesday, June 26, 2007

live free

See? Now this is the intelligence level of criminals I like. Sure they commit a crime but as long as they brag about it. Ideally I'd like for them to just go straight to the police and turn themselves in.

I'm not quite sure what to make sure of this. It's an interesting approaching, but I'm not quite sure it'll happen. If anyone will be laughing it'll be the victims' families. Although I have to admit this guy is seriously f***ed in the head.

And if you want to know what the police mean by a 417 or anything else, well...

I'd hate to see the dog that won last year. *barf*

I think this kid could give Georgia Brown a run for her money I think. Not sure how much a two year-old has though.

Well, there's the Lifetime Channel, so why not a Deathtime Channel. Those Germans sure know how to party. It took a 72 year-old to finish off a squirrel.

The sport will never be the same. *sniff*

No comments: